TEXT: Isa 60:1-2
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Let us appreciate God, because we have a God that can arise, He can arise to fight our battles and restore the lost glories of our lives, families, churches, business.
5. Arise Oh Lord and let your glory be seen on us in Jesus name. Psa 60:1
6. Arise Oh Lord and let every darkness in, out and around our churches, families, ministries, fade away in Jesus name. Psa 60:2
7. Oh God arise and let all the enemies of your church be scattered. Psa 68:1
8. God Arise and let there be more harvest of soul in our churches henceforth in the name of Jesus. Isa 60:3
9. Father; arise and break all the strongholds against evangelism in nations that are not allowing your gospel in their lands, in Jesus name.
10. Father, arise against those sponsoring terrorism and their supporters; destroy the sources of their incomes in Jesus name.
11. Father, the blood of the innocent is crying for vengeance, arise and bring an end to the plaques on the land as a result of these evil acts in Jesus name.
12. Father; arise and let thy enemies troubling the peace of our nations be troubled in Jesus name. Psa 68:1
13. Lord; arise and save our children, recover their hearts from being possessed by the spirit of worldliness in Jesus name. 1 Joh 2:15
14. Oh God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside Redeemed Christian Church of God in Jesus name. Matt 13:15, 15:13
15. Father; arise and restore my Country to your original master plan in Jesus name.