TEXT : Matthew 24:7-8
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Father, we thank you for the relative peace in (Put your country).
5. Father, let your peace that passeth all understanding reign in (Put your country) in Jesus’ name. Philippians 4:7
6. Father in all the ways, we have contributed to the evil happenings in this nation, please forgive us in Jesus’ name. Jeremiah 4:2
7. Lord Jesus, please destroy by your power all the works of evil (Put your country) in Jesus’ name. 1 John 3:8
8. Father; disappoint the devices of all the crafty ones in this nation so that their hand will not be able to perform their wicked enterprise in Jesus name. Job 5:12
9. Father; release confusion into the camp of the enemies of my nation in Jesus’ name. Genesis. 11:1-9
10. Father; let every association of the wicked against this year Holy Ghost Congress be broken in pieces in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 8:8-10
11. Father; in Nigeria, and in some other Nations, break the jaw and the arms of all kidnappers and ritualist in Jesus’ name. Psalms 10:15, Job 29:17
12. Heavenly Father; please let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in my nation in Jesus’ name. Psalms 7:9
13. Oh God; let the triumphing of the evil ones in my nation come to an end in Jesus’ name. Job 27:17
14. Lord of Host let every god that did not create heaven and earth in (Put your country) Perish in Jesus’ name.