2017 FORTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDEEAA
189. Intense praise and worship
190. Father give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2017
191. Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships,
Digging deep , Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year,
192. Father, help us to be faithful in honouring you with our first fruit, giving our tithes
and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017
193. Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our ,
parishes and family members
194. Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me
195. Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017
196. Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday.
197. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek.
198. Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to
forever be relevant
199. Let us pray against flood disaster all over the world .
200. Let us pray for Daddy G.O for increase wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in
a more sensitive time like this.
201. Pray for Mummy G.O for more strength, spiritually and physically for the work
202. Pray against evil wind of blood sucking spirit that is blowing all over the world and
use the blood of Jesus to silent them.
203. Let us pray for a better harvest of souls now than before, as we shall be entering
into the let’s go a fishing season this Easter.
204. Let us take our time to pray for the 2017, APRIL Holy Ghost Service for
205. Let us take our time to pray for 2017 Easter Let’s Go A Fishing and the success
206. Pray for all Christian organisations and Christians in your country and all over the
207. Let those who covenanted their soul to the devil to destroy life and properties of
innocent people anywhere in the world die in the place of the innocent. Acts
208. Let us pray for full restoration of all what were lost to the flood and fire,
earthquake, hurricanes and tornadoes. Joel. 2:25-26