DAY 13: RCCG PRAYER MINISTRYEAA
TEXT: Mathew. 16:19, 18:18-20
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Father we thank you for instituting the ministry of prayers and teaching us how to pray. Luk 11:1
5. We thank you for answering our prayers whenever we call upon you. Joh 14:13-14
6. Father; help us to remove all idols to living righteously and make us to be clean always in the name of Jesus.
7. Father Lord, let the gift of the spirit be made manifest in the body of Christ in the name of Jesus. 1 Tim. 4:14.
8. Oh Lord, release unto your church the spirit of prayers like the days of old, with genuine love and sustainability to stand in the gap for others.
9. Father Lord, we ask for the power to pray and pray through in Jesus name. Luk 18:1
10. Father; we come against all lukewarm spirit and prayerlessness in our churches in Jesus name. Rev 3:16
11. Father; as heaven bound Christians in the ministry, teach us to hate all you hate in Jesus name. Prov. 6:16.
12. Father; in the prayer ministry please teach us the virtue of faith and complete surrender to you in Jesus name. Heb. 11:6.
13. Our Father in heaven, plant in us a spirit of obedience like the Rechabites so as to be your peculiar treasure Ex 19:5, Jer. 35:1-8.
14. Father Lord, help the Pastors and leaders to keep watch over themselves and all the flocks the Lord have committed into their hands in prayers and supplications in Jesus name. Acts 20:28
15. Father according to your word, answer all our prayers speedily. John 14:14, Mark 11:24